The Leaves Of Healing name was inspired by the words of Ezekiel: "Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine (healing)." Ezekiel 47:12
These words speak of the sacred "river of God" that flows from the temple bringing healing waters upon the Church, reviving and restoring God's children. This river is tree-lined with fruit bearing trees; and the leaves of the trees are for healing!
Leaves Of Healing Tabernacle was birthed by the Lord’s call to raise up a church that would embrace the fullness of God’s glory in Jesus, the Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit! We believe that the Ezekiel 47:12 river of life will flow in our meetings! We trust that you will find this tabernacle (church) to be a place of God's saving grace and healing touch.
The Deliverer, Jesus, our Lord, will meet you and through the teaching of the Word, He will equip you for the path He has determined for you! As per Ephesians 4:11-12, the Lord will prepare you and release you into effective service and ministry so that you can be a true light, bringing hope and comfort to others in this age and hour!
We are a Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley Body of believers in Jesus Christ, our Savior, Messiah and Lord, living in prayer, worship, prophecy, miracle gifts of healing and personal relationship with each other and the Body of Christ; teaching Biblical love, obedience and authority; sharing the good news of salvation in Jesus Christ; and serving the people of the church and community.
1.LOVING GOD, LOVING PEOPLE- MATT 22:37, 39
2. BE PEOPLE OF PRAYER! 1 THESSALONIANS 5:17
3. BE PEOPLE OF PRAISE, PASSION AND PURITY! PSALM 34:1
4. BE PEOPLE WHO SERVE WITH POWER! 1 CORINTHIANS 1:18
5. TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO FOLLOW JESUS & MAKE DISCIPLES! MATTHEW 4:19, MATTHEW 28:19
6. BE PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY! PSALM 26:1, 3
7. BE THOSE WHO SERVE AS GOOD SAMARITANS! LUKE 10:29b
8. TEACHING THE WHOLE BIBLE FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION 1 CORINTHIANS 12, EPHESIANS 4:11-12
Motto: To Know God and to Make Him Known!
1. Evangelism – Reaching out to sinners with the good news of salvation in Jesus Christ.
2. Discipleship – Systematic equipping of the saints for ministry.
3. Service - Releasing each disciple into effective ministry service
1. Love: Our Father’s Love is manifest in everything we do.
2. Obedience: Our Lord Jesus Christ is exalted in our Obedience to Him and His Word.
3. Authority: The Holy Spirit is manifest by our kingdom power, glory and authority.